Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Greek Mosaic Quiz

2
Possibly inspired by my recent Greek Mosaic travel quiz, one of our readers Brice Jones has posted another one on his blog here. Brice is a graduate student at Yale Divinity School, New Haven, CT,doing a Master of Arts in Religion (Biblical Studies). He writes on his blog that he collects Greek New Testaments and that he likes attending the SBL. So, I guess I might bump into Brice any day now.

I am in New York waiting for my flight to New Orleans. I will get there 11.17PM (=6AM Swedish time). I will have traveled 24 hours before I get to my destination. And tomorrow I am on that panel at NOBTS.

2 comments

  1. I took a stab at it... though not as fun as doing it as a group in a library in Rome :)

    See you in Nawlins.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave did get the Mosaic one! I put another one up too for all to enjoy. This second one it is not a mosaic, but rather an inscription.

    Blessings,
    BCJ

    ReplyDelete